Apply for Inclusion of name in the Electoral Rolls : Maharashtra
Electoral Office in the City or the respective District Election Branch located at the district Collectorate Office.
Every person who -
- Is not less than 18 years of age on the qualifying date and
- Is an ordinary resident of the Constituency and
- Is an Indian Citizen.
Every eligible person has to submit the claim and objection in the following forms (Rule 13)
- Inclusion of name (Form No.6)
- Objection to inclusion of name (Form No.7)
- Objection to particulars in an entry (Form No.8)
- Proof of Residence and Age.
Note: the above forms are downloadable from http://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/votersForm.php